Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ooh,ooh,**waves hand*** pick me pick me

So a short little blurb, and I gotta make it quick. Loads of work on my desk, jewelry to ship out, yada yada. Biggest reason to be fast is I am a great indie procrastinator. Thats right. I proudly independently procrastinate all by myself.
And for that very reason, I almost am not going to make the deadline to write a blog about a great little indie radio station. You know the one I am talking about. Come on. Sure you do.
http://www.blockheadradiolive.com/ Yeah thats the one.

Winning a commercial would be a trip. It says it would be right here.
http://blockheadradio.blogspot.com/2009/01/need-some-free-advertising-you-bet-you.html


And it would also be a trip to wear a jammin frog playing a flute pin while dreamin of jammin while winning the commercial.





So I did it. Made it before the deadline came falling down on me. Now I can go back to being an indie procrastinator. All I have to figure out is what task I want to put off next.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

counter